Forum: HASA Birthday Cards Forum

Discussing: New Birthday Drabbles Volunteer

New Birthday Drabbles Volunteer

Hi Gang!

We have a new volunteer helping out with birthday drabbles: Imhiriel. WaveThanks for your willingness to help out with this area, Imhiriel!

If you have any questions about the procedural end of birthday drabbles, she will be glad to help you. She'll also be doing some important behind-the-scenes stuff to keep this area of HASA running smoothly. Fear her; she controls the horde of mini-nuzguls that hang out in this forum, as much as anyone can control a nuzgul.

Thanks again, Imhiriel, for all your help. 

Marta 

Re: New Birthday Drabbles Volunteer

Hello all,

I'm the new volunteer, and I will try to help run this part of HASA as smoothly as my predecessors have done.

Thanks for your willingness to help out with this area, Imhiriel!

You're very welcome - I'm glad to help! And thanks for showing the confidence in suggesting me - I hope I won't bungle things too much Wink ...

If you have any questions about the procedural end of birthday drabbles, she will be glad to help you.

Yes; as I said in the other posting, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them here on this forum, or if you prefer, write to me privately.

Fear her; she controls the horde of mini-nuzguls that hang out in this forum, as much as anyone can control a nuzgul.

Yes Devilish! You know, the best way to control a nûzgul is by giving in to their demands... (at least, that's what mine keep saying).

Imhiriel ...practising her evil chuckle...

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to HASA Birthday Cards Forum