Forum: Prospective Challenges

Discussing: Glorfindel's Fate

Glorfindel's Fate

This is a simple one. What happened to Glorfindel after the War of the Ring? You choose. Did he leave with Elrond? Did he choose to stay around with Elrond's sons? (I personally support the latter theory, but that's just me.) Perhaps Glorfindel was rather fond of Arda, and didn't want to leave? He could even have stayed on with Celeborn. Whatever your spin on this, there's ideas a-plenty and much material to play with. Anyone except me interested?

Re: Glorfindel's Fate

Hm, this is an interesting one. I'll play.

*watches sadly as challenge does a Numenor -i.e. it sinks.* Apparently, no-one likes Glorfindel, or they just aren't interested in this.

Hmm - I might bite. I've an idea in mind about the twins' fate, and could link it to that story. OK. Jay

I'm interested - anything with Elves is always good!

Just one more and you have a challenge. So promote on HA and see what happens. RiverOtter

Okay, I can't help it. I'm hooked. I have an ides for this one that's been beating me over the head for a while now, and I suppose that this is my excuse to write it. Count me in, then! -Ithiliel

Ah HA! Counting: Noldo, Karri, Jay, Elcalion, and Ithiliel! We have five! Congrats on spawning a challenge, Noldo! If you all would give me some idea for a close date, I will go and set this up as a challenge ASAP. Allie

The challenge has been posted. The corresponding discussion is here. I gave it a close date of six months (that's in July), but that can be changed if there are any objections. Have fun! Allie

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Prospective Challenges