Forum: FAQs - Post your questions here

Discussing: Oliphaunts and Forums

Oliphaunts and Forums

I was looking through the Closed Challenges and saw two that I would like to add stories for, but there were no Oliphaunts for them.  So then I was looking in the Challenge forums for where best to ask for two new Oliphaunts, but there was no Oliphaunt forum.  So I have two questions:

1) Can I ask for Oliphaunts to be created for two closed challenges: Life and Times of the Orcs (ngid=285), and All OCs, All the Time (ngid=325)?

2) Can I or someone else create a Closed Challenges and Oliphaunts Forum under the Challenge Forums, where we can discuss Closed Challenges and Oliphaunts, or agitate for new Oliphaunts?

Re: Oliphaunts and Forums

There should be Oliphaunts for those two Challenges now, and feel free go right ahead and create an Oliphaunt Forum (or I could do it if you prefer).

Looking forward to reading your 'phaunts...

W00t!  Thank you, that was really fast!  The stories I'm entering for now are stories that have already been living on this site for a while, but I will surely be writing more...and I really love the new Oliphaunt for "All OCs."  Thank you, Nath!

If you will make the Oliphaunt forum, I will go ahead and start some threads in it.  Not trying to be shy, just want it to be in keeping with the others.

I wasn't quite as fast on the follow-up So embarassed!, but here's the Oliphaunt forum. It's all yours (for now; I hope others will jump in as well).

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to FAQs - Post your questions here