Forum: Research Questions

Discussing: Can I win the really bizarre research question award?

Can I win the really bizarre research question award?

If Glorfindel were around in the 20th or 21st Century, what kind of job do you think he'd have? I'd imagine he'd work at something since even the Eldar have to pay the rent. For some reason I don't think there is much canon on this one, so speculate away.

Re: Can I win the really bizarre research question award?

Rock star. Or professional athlete. RAKSHA THE DEMON

Stage magician. His act includes a trick where he appears to be killed, say consumed in fire and shadow, and then comes back when he's least expected but most needed. Berz.

Circus horse trainer? Flower farmer? (goldenrods, naturally) Las Vegas nightclub singer? ;), Elemmíre

Secret Service...

Herbalist? Forester? Rich and retired? Tutor? Pick a subject . . . Rescue worker? Lifeguard? If you're that old and that wise and that gifted, you'll probably be more likely to be paying property taxes than rent. I'll go with rich and retired. Now his prior occupation? Hitman!

I would think that if any of the elves were around now, they wouldn't have to work. Think about it. They've been around for milennia. Think about how much interest your money would have made milennia from now. They would all be independently wealthy.

True that, but wouldn't the Feds smell a rat if Mr. Rich Glorfindel had been earning interest etc for a few centuries now? He'd have to start again with a new identity every eighty years or so!

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Research Questions

Stories linked to the forum