Forum: Prospective Challenges

Discussing: Runaway Aragorn

Runaway Aragorn

Aragorn is thoroughly disgusted with being a king. He wishes he was back being a ranger-so he runs off. Legolas is called on to go find him. Elf vs Ranger Who wins this contest?

Re: Runaway Aragorn

See, here I am Eruwestial, as promised! Mark me down...with hopefully a generous deadline. Vistula - who suspects she should be committed about now!

Count me in as #2...only if there is a LOOOOOOONG deadline... I've got too much on my plate as it is... Arandil

You rotten, evil being! Here I am, trying to finish my midterms, and you spring another nuzgul at me! What in the name of holy Eru were you _thinking_?!?!! This is cruelty, you know, pure and unadulterated cruelty! ~Allie PS- Yes, of course I'm in! But to echo Arandil: long deadline... pleeeeaaassseeee.....

You can count me in! CLF

Guh! That makes me 5. I hope there is a runaway deadline! ~Lady Aranel~

Look what happened when I was away! Is a year enough for everyone? cheers, nrink

Bless you, nrink, for saying a year. Yes, that's enough. The eternally grateful, Nuzgul!plagued!Allie

nrink, If it's up to me, yes, a year would be fine. If not, then please make it as long as possible. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone for responding to this! Wow. Oh, and I'm going to write one too. Thanks again, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Eruwestial

OK people, Challenge is up and everyone head this way to put your names on the victims list! You have a one year deadline, and Eruwestial, please go ahead and set up a cosy little discussion room over at the Story Discussions forum to talk about your story ideas, and of course, fling your nuzgul at all passers-by! cheers! nrink

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Prospective Challenges