Forum: Prospective Challenges

Discussing: A HASA Holidays Challenge!

A HASA Holidays Challenge!

I propose a quick HASA Holidays Challenge!
The Lithe Challenge
The hobbits celebrate midsummer during three days, First Lithe on June 21, Midyear's Day on June 22 and Afterlithe on June 23 (dates are converted to our modern calendar). Therefore I propose a Lithe Challenge that opens on June 21 and closes on June 23. Topic: celebrating midsummer in Middle-earth Length: any you can manage to write in three days - be it drabble, haiku or cinquain, vignette, short story or novel! Any takers? Yours JunoMagic

Re: A HASA Holidays Challenge!

Sure. Just tell me where to post. Haiku will be flying! RiverOtter

Hobbits?!? Count me in!

YEEHAW! Already 3 - THREE - takers for the Lithe Challenge. We only need two more! Who else is willing to give this a try? Come on, folks, at least have a LOOK! (Looking doesn't hurt at all...) Cheers, Juno

You can count me as number 4. Gandalfs apprentice

Brilliant! And I think I head a little bird singing to me that Narwen is interested, too. *looks around searchingly* ~ Juno

Cinquain - now you have my Muse excited. RiverOtter

I'm here! And very much interested. Especially if we can do some insta-drabbling around this. So count me in. - Narwen Ooh! We have 5! Therefore, this can be created!

Done! Both challenge and discussion are now up and running. - Narwen

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Prospective Challenges