Forum: Challenges: Story Discussions

Discussing: Mortality

Mortality

Here is the the discussion for the challenge Mortality. Have fun.

~Vilwarin

Re: Mortality--"Spinning"

I entered my triple drabble, "Spinning," in this challenge. It's about Arwen in Lothlorien awaiting the coming of Aragorn, and how her sense of time is undergoing a change.

There's a much longer story that I hope to finish in time for this challenge, but meanwhile, this short piece belongs here too!

Gandalfs apprentice 

Re: Mortality--

Does the story to be entered in this challenge have to be specifically about Arwen or Elros? Or can it be about any elf who experiences mortality?

Or can it be about any elf who experiences mortality?

Yes, it can be any.

~Vilwarin

I'm very excited. The muses are beginning to whisper ideas into my ears . . .

Re: Mortality

Well, I'd like to enter one of my Fairy Tales in this challenge, but it appears I can only enter a whole story, not an individual chapter.  What do y'all think, shall I enter the Fairy Tales, even though only one chapter applies?

DW

Make a standalone copy of your one chapter (leaving the original intact) and enter that. That's what I do with drabbles or short pieces that can go in a challenge.

Challenges are on a roll!

G.A. 

Ok I entered something but I'm not 100% sure it qualifies. Will someone smack me upside the head if it doesn't? Grin

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Challenges: Story Discussions