Forum: Challenges Fundraiser

Discussing: Challenge Entries

Challenge Entries

If you have entered a story (or two or three) in the Challenge, post a note here so readers know and can comment! Grin

Anglachel

Re: Challenge Entries

I've entered a story in the Challenge -- Skin Changers, as promised, and feathers, of course -- and happy Mother's Day to mothers everywhere, in memory of my own, from whom I flew long, hard and fast. Now that she is gone two years next month, I am still learning what gifts she gave me. 

Aiwendiel

I've also entered a story: Becoming

It doesn't go with any of the prompts, but I've been working on it for a long time, and this seems a good opportunity to finally post it. To finish it this month may be overambitious, but I hope to post at least the second chapter before the end of May.

My thanks go to Julie for always being willing to read new versions of this chapter over the years, and to anyone else who encouraged me to keep going Grin

My story "The Berserkers" is now entered into this challenge. Apologies for slightly cheating with the prompt "Skin-changers"... but I couldn't resist. Wink

I prefer to use "creative interpretation" to "cheat" when it comes to story prompts. Wink And an excellent entry it is, Aruthir, thank you!

We now have three entries for the challenge and I will display them on the home page today.  Remember, authors, challenge entries are going to be featured on the home page for the month of May! If you'd like home page prominence, write your story and enter it in the challenge.

Anglachel

I could always write another for one of the other prompts to make up for my "sin", Anglachel? Wink

My Muses have seen fit to grace me with another story for this Challenge- "Happily Ever After". Please let me know what you think?

Most excellent, Aruthir! Consider yourself "absolved." Wink

OK, we have two other authors (Linaewen & RiverOtter) who are working on stories - who else will step up to the challenge?

Anglachel

I have posted a third story in this challenge- "The Last Page"- and hope you guys enjoy it. Or at the very least read it.

My entry is posted for the challenge -- Hoarded History, a story written for the "Oh, the Library" nûzgul!

My story "We Shall Remember Them" is now entered for the challenge as well- please let me know if you're sick of me? Wink

I'm posting 'Whisspers' for the challenge.

Oh, Agape, this is brilliant! What a chilling story on an overlooked character.

Anglachel

My story "Survivors" is now entered into the challenge too- hope you guys enjoy it?

Thank you! I'm so glad it posted correctly. Got to love those horror stories! *g*

In Forums

Discussion Info

Intended for: General Audience

This forum is open to all HASA members. It is read-only for the general public.

Membership on HASA is free and it takes only a few minutes to join. If you would like to participate, please click here.

If you are already a member, please log in to participate.

« Back to Challenges Fundraiser