Playlists by Name
Playlists by: I
Found 2 Playlists
- Inspiring Stories
- Stories: 20
Last Update: 01 Jul 12
- Elena Tiriel's favorite Tolkien fanfic stories at HASA; a very personal and eclectic list of works that have touched me in some way. See Inspiring Drabbles for a similar list of favorite drabbles.
- Inspiring Drabbles
- Stories: 15
Last Update: 05 Nov 10
- Elena Tiriel's favorite drabbles (vignettes of precisely 100 words), drabble multiples, or drabble series from Tolkien fanfic; a very personal and eclectic list of drabbles at HASA that have touched me in some way. See Inspiring Stories for a list of favorite stories of other types.
Search for key terms in playlist titles, descriptions, owner names, story titles, and item descriptions.
Try a member name in combination with a key term to find a list by a particular member on a particular topic.
Results are ordered alphabetically by title.
Playlists are lists of HASA stories put together by authors and readers, just as music lovers put together lists of their favorite songs.
- Stories in a series put in reading order.
- A collection of similarly themed stories, such as Hobbit romance or critical essays on Men.
- A reader's "favorites" list, complete with explanations of why the reader likes them so much.
- A collection of stories by multiple authors.
Anyone can create a playlist!
- If you are a reader, you can collect your favorite stories by different authors together in one place.
- If you are an author, you can put one together of your own stories.
- Using the Workshop, a group of authors can put together joint playlists of their work.
Go to "My Playlists" for more information on creating your own lists.
Playlists are meant to be shared!
Once you activate your playlist, other HASA members can add your list to a playlist favorites collection. You can collect playlists by authors and other readers even if you don't have any of your own. On every playlist overview page is a "Add Playlist" button. Click, and that list is added to your collection. If you don't see the button, check to see if you are logged in.