Comments for: As the Tide by the Moon

Talk to EdorasLass

As the Tide by the Moon

roh_wyn - 29 Nov 05 - 9:43 AM

I love this story and how well it portrays both canon characters and OCs.  I also like the descriptions of the political situation in Rohan at the time and how every moment of the story is so fraught with tension.

The only thing I don't like is all those cliffhanger chapter endings!

Go to As the Tide by the Moon

As the Tide by the Moon

EdorasLass - 29 Nov 05 - 5:18 PM

Roh_wyn -Thank you so much! I'm really fairly awful at politics, so I'm pleased to hear that the vagueness there is working! :)

I wish I could say I'm sorry about the cliffhangers, but I'm mostly not. It's what keeps me going from one to the next, having a big plot point to pick up!

Thanks again,

Edoraslass

Go to As the Tide by the Moon

As the Tide by the Moon

Romanna Nariel - 09 Dec 05 - 9:45 AM

Eddie - this is an incredible story you have going!  I check back so often to see if you've updated...and every time you do I bite my fingernails because I know it's going to be another good one.  Every chapter you answer previous questions while creating new ones...you leave your readers stunned!

Wonderful Job!

Go to As the Tide by the Moon

As the Tide by the Moon

EdorasLass - 10 Dec 05 - 9:24 AM

Romanna - Thank you so much! It's been slow going lately, so I'm glad you're hanging in there. :)  And you can sign up to be alerted when I update. That way you won't have check back and be disappointed -- you'll just find out in youre e-mail when there's a new chapter!

Thanks again!
Edoraslass

Go to As the Tide by the Moon

As the Tide by the Moon

Katzilla - 13 Jan 06 - 10:05 AM

This is a wonderful story, with very believable characters and a nicely twisted plot. Gríma's fun to write, he is such a resourceful villain! Thank you for a great read!

Go to As the Tide by the Moon

As the Tide by the Moon

EdorasLass - 13 Jan 06 - 10:16 AM

Katzilla -- Thank you! I'm glad to hear people are reading this, since I've gotten rather stalled lately.  I promise, I do know what happens and how it ends -- it's just slow going right now.  :)

Go to As the Tide by the Moon