Comments for: The Princess and the Horse Lord

Talk to oshun

The Princess and the Horse Lord

oshun - 04 Feb 06 - 5:30 PM

Thank you so much for your challenging (as usual) comments on the story. First on Plot: 1) I am not 100% sure at this point that Eomer recognizes Lothiriel. 2) Imrahil arrives in Minas Tirith a few days before the Battle of Pelennor fields and I simply decided that she came and was put to work (by choice) when she got there. She wasn't any woman, but the motherless only daughter of four children of a warrior prince.

On Sindarin: IMO he would not necessarily have considered it first and foremost a language of Elves. See my updated (based on your points) Author's Notes chapter for more on use of Sindarin by men at that time.

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

Ti'ana Luthien - 22 Feb 06 - 8:10 AM

Well, I've finally read every chapter thus far - and may I say that I am continuing to enjoy it immensely? This is really well done, oshun; I love the way you've expanded Eomer & Lothiriel, and yes, I continue to like your Faramir. And your Eowyn. :D I look forward to seeing more.

Cheers,

Ti :)

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

oshun - 22 Feb 06 - 12:32 PM

Thank you so much for your comments. I am hoping to post again very soon. I have two chapters almost ready, which still need some revisions. These characters are demanding and seem to require more and more thought.

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

telpethoniel - 10 Apr 06 - 3:18 AM

this story is exquisite! I get that nagging feeling when I know I'm gonna be reading it soon, like I want it to come sooner :D

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

telpethoniel - 10 Apr 06 - 3:27 AM

Please write more...we must have more...this story is engrossing! I want to find out what happens :D

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

telpethoniel - 13 Apr 06 - 2:53 AM

Awesome! I could read this story forever, it's my fave on this site!

More more! we want more!

When are they going to be married?

THe language is soooo engaging

I've found nothing yet that I would clasify as Adult which you have specified, are you perhaps hanging out for the wedding night ;) :D

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

telpethoniel - 31 May 06 - 3:25 AM

*squeals uncontrolably*  Another chapter!!!!

I sooooooo love your stories!!!

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

oshun - 01 Jun 06 - 2:53 AM

telpethoniel:

Thanks for the enthusiastic comments and for reading. I should be posting a new chapter within a week or so.

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

Pen 52 - 08 Jun 06 - 7:11 PM

First of all, I would like to thank you for a wonderful reading experience. Your novel interpretation of cannon characters had me quite literally on the edge of my seat during my read.

This is not how I ever imagined Eomer and Lothriel's betrothal to be and, believe me, this is a good thing. You gave their story depth and meaning; passion, as well as love.

And there I was, all this time, thinking their marriage was more of a political arrangement then case of love at first sight. Well, you proved me wrong.

And the love triangle bit between the two of them and Ellohir was inspired.

By the way, I must say that your writing style has me a bit green with envy. Really smooth and flowing.

Great job.

Looking forward to the next installment.

Pen 52

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

oshun - 08 Jun 06 - 10:09 PM

Thank you so much for the comment. I am glad that you like the story. The sport for me is try to have fun with story, while taking my research seriously--

Thanks--Oshun

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord

The Princess and the Horse Lord

telpethoniel - 25 Dec 06 - 5:35 PM

*taps foot impatiently for next chapter Wink *

I'm in love with this story!  ROTFLMAOWave

What do I click to get this story into this site's equivalent of a hall of fame?

Go to The Princess and the Horse Lord