Comments for: The Return of the Shadow

Talk to JunoMagic

The Return of the Shadow

oshun - 07 Mar 06 - 6:20 PM

Ch. 10: Hair of the Dog

You really have drawn me into this story. What a dark chapter. The music and the picture are perfect. I can't wait to read the next installment. I really have no idea where to expect you will go next.

Oshun

Go to The Return of the Shadow

The Return of the Shadow

JunoMagic - 08 Mar 06 - 4:51 AM

Ch. 10: Hair of the Dog

Hi Oshun,

Thank you very much for reading the chapter and for taking the time to leave a comment!

I'm glad you enjoyed my SSP as well... Elentar needed something suitably dreary and melancholy. So I thought the mixture of Mozart and Brassai would work well.

I have decided to turn Thursday into my fanfiction day and it looks as if I'll be able to continue the story this week, too. With this chapter we will leave Middle-earth. I'm afraid it will remain a relatively dark story for some time to come.

Maybe I'll be even able to explain the Mozart reference. Wait and see!

Cheers,
JunoMagic

Go to The Return of the Shadow

The Return of the Shadow

oshun - 24 Mar 06 - 7:20 PM

Ch. 13: Friendship, Vienna, Europe, 1781

Well, you certainly surprised me with this chapter. What a leap of imagination. Beautifully written—your writing just gets better and better. "There was no song of creation in this world." But, if anyone could come close it would have to have been Mozart (or is that just my personal prejudice creeping in here?).

Oshun

Go to The Return of the Shadow

The Return of the Shadow

JunoMagic - 01 Apr 06 - 4:58 AM

Ch. 13: Friendship, Vienna, Europe, 1781

Hello Oshun,

I'm sorry that I get around to replying now. I thought I had done so already, but obviously I didn't. :-(

Anyway, I'm really glad you liked the chapter. I had a lot of fun combining history, Tolkien and my own approach to the Fourth Theme of the Ainulindale in this chapter.

I posted chapter 14 today, and I hope you will enjoy that newest installment of my "Return of the Shadow" as well.

Thank you for reading and for taking the time to leave me a comment.

Yours
JunoMagic

Go to The Return of the Shadow

The Return of the Shadow

Madietta - 11 Oct 06 - 1:31 PM

Ch. 21: Following the Cats

Wow. I have to say, of all your stories, this is probably the one with the most suspense in it. You surely don't waste the readers' time! :-))) Can't wait to learn how the plot turns out.

Go to The Return of the Shadow

The Return of the Shadow

zauza - 03 Oct 10 - 11:56 AM

Ch. 24: Another Deal

*Sigh*

Here i am once more back in Aman , to check if the Muses finally graced you with the mood to finish this story.

I want to go back to Middle-Earth and find out what is going on there. I miss Elrond and Glorfindel, i want to meet his new family.

Is there any thing i can do to make them inspire you again?

*considers making Elrond dolly as a bribe*

Go to The Return of the Shadow