Comments for: Day and Night

Talk to peredhil_lover

Day and Night

Jay of Lasgalen - 19 Nov 06 - 4:21 AM

This is great!  I'm really enjoying this and your other stories.   It's great to find someone else who writes the twins (Elrohir especially) the way I see them!

Jay

Go to Day and Night

Day and Night

nobodyspecial - 18 Nov 06 - 11:29 AM

Ch. 1: The First Day of March

Wonderful story. The Peredhil family dynamics are realistic and mature -- no prank playing, silly acting elves here (thankfully). You also easily blend a dramatic storyline with some nice touches of humor and a promise of adventure ahead. I love your portrayal of Estel and Glorfindel, also. You show a lot of promise and I look forward to reading more stories from you.

Go to Day and Night

Day and Night

thorongirl - 19 Nov 06 - 4:18 PM

Ch. 1: The First Day of March

Great story thus far. You've put a lot of thought into your characterizations and your scenes are captivating and enjoyable to read. I think I best like your characterizations of Elladan and Glorfindel, though of course, Estel will always be my favorite. (But you've really gotten me liking these elves)!  If you can do that, you've done a fine job indeed.

Go to Day and Night

Day and Night

eliza61 - 29 Nov 06 - 11:53 AM

Ch. 1: The First Day of March

Great, great chapter, love your writing.  Poor Estel, talk about being stuck between the proverbial rock and a hard place.  Hope Elladan is ok.

Go to Day and Night

Day and Night

peredhil lover - 29 Nov 06 - 1:27 PM

Ch. 1: The First Day of March

Thanks, eliza, I appreciate the feedback.  I'm glad to know that you're enjoying the story.  As for how Elladan fares, I'll try to post the next chapter today.

Thanks for taking the time to review,

peredhil lover

Go to Day and Night

Day and Night

Gwynnyd - 20 Nov 06 - 8:08 AM

Ch. 2: Dawn

their bare bones stripped of all flesh and marrow.

That's a marvelously chilling description.  Looking forward to seeing how the fight turns out.

Gwynnyd

Go to Day and Night

Day and Night

eliza61 - 23 Dec 06 - 2:12 PM

Ch. 6: A New Day

happy Yule and holidays.

Thanks for another really great chapter.  Maybe Elladan's head (and heart) are not so hard after all and he is softening to Estel. I wonder what is going on in his complicated mind now.

Go to Day and Night

Day and Night

peredhil lover - 23 Dec 06 - 4:17 PM

Ch. 6: A New Day

Thanks for taking the time to review, eliza61, I appreciate it.

Elladan is most definitely warming up to Estel, but they won't become best friends over night.  We'll get at least a glimpse of what Elladan's thinking in the next chapter.

Thanks again for reviewing and happy holidays!

peredhil lover

Go to Day and Night

Day and Night

Jay of Lasgalen - 28 Dec 06 - 9:49 AM

Ch. 6: A New Day

I missed this update!

Another great chapter.  The description of Elrohir's exhaustion and determination are well done, and I particularly liked Glorfindel's resignation in accepting that Elrohir would not stop until his brothers were rescued.

I need to put an update alert on this story so I don't miss new chapters  :>)

Go to Day and Night