Comments for: A Boy and His Lob

Talk to IgnobleBard

A Boy and His Lob

IgnobleBard - 16 Feb 07 - 8:46 PM

GA,

I don't think Legolas will ever look at a doily the same way either. Grin Thanks for your comments!

Mike

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

IgnobleBard - 16 Feb 07 - 8:49 PM

Adaneth,

Looks like you enjoyed the story. Thanks for commenting. Smile

Mike

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

IgnobleBard - 16 Feb 07 - 8:55 PM

Aislynn,

Yes, the spider got kind of a bad deal here didn't he? But he will always be remembered fondly by Haldir. lol

Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated. Smile

Mike

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

IgnobleBard - 13 Mar 08 - 7:55 PM

Allasante,

Who would have thought a spider could be sympathetic, eh? lol

A prequel... I'll have to think about that. "That squirrel pelt really makes the room pop." Not sure that has the same ring to it. Wink

Thanks for your comments, I appreciate you.

Mike

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

IgnobleBard - 13 Mar 08 - 8:05 PM

Aiwendiel,

Hey, why choose? They can both be favorites. Grin

We all know Thranduil would never let his son's embarrassment get in the way of a good trade.

I'm glad you liked this one. Thanks for commenting.

Mike

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

Gandalfs apprentice - 14 Feb 07 - 9:45 PM

Ch. 1: A Boy and His Lob

What a romp! Great stuff. I'll never look at a doily the same way again.

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

Adaneth - 16 Feb 07 - 12:22 PM

Ch. 1: A Boy and His Lob

snork Laugh out loud

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

Crowdaughter - 16 Feb 07 - 1:11 PM

Ch. 1: A Boy and His Lob

I loved this! I actually shed a tear for the poor giant spider. Loved the carnivorous black squirrel!

Great stuff! Very funny! -- Aislynn Laugh out loud

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

Alassante - 12 Mar 08 - 11:36 AM

Ch. 1: A Boy and His Lob

I read this because I *had* to find out what a lob was lol And now I'm quite speechless due to the fact that despite my ick factor on all things spider I had to be touched by...

The animal healers could do nothing for the fading arachnid and Legolas held its hairy foot and sang a wordless song as it slipped away.

Now you have to write the prequel about the black squirrel ROTFLMAO

Go to A Boy and His Lob

A Boy and His Lob

Aiwendiel - 13 Mar 08 - 12:30 PM

Ch. 1: A Boy and His Lob

Ohmigod. Loved this. I'm not sure what is my favorite: cheap Thranduil wanting to trade spiderweb doilies for Lake Town wine or how said doilies make a room...or a talan..."pop."

Aiwendiel