Comments for: Resurrection

Talk to Dwimordene

Resurrection

meckinock - 15 Mar 08 - 6:07 AM

I woke up this morning thinking about this story, so I had to re-read it.    Of course, now I don't know if I feel better or worse.  Something so beautiful just has to be true in some universe somewhere.  Right?

Go to Resurrection

Resurrection

Dwimordene - 15 Mar 08 - 12:45 PM

Hi Meckinock,

One would, indeed, hope that all that is beautiful is true in some universe! I'm glad the story made such a lasting impression.

TTFN,

Dwim

Go to Resurrection

Resurrection

Gandalfs apprentice - 08 Mar 07 - 1:29 PM

Ch. 1: Resurrection

Do I need to tell you how much I love this story? This is how it should have been, for all us Aragorn and Halbarad lovers. The companionship goes on....Thanks, Dwim!

Go to Resurrection

Resurrection

Dwimordene - 08 Mar 07 - 6:11 PM

Ch. 1: Resurrection

Hi G.A.,

This is how it should have been, for all us Aragorn and Halbarad lovers.

I thought it might appeal to the Northern Dunedain fancier in you! :-D *sigh* Alas for we fans, eh?

Dwim

Go to Resurrection

Resurrection

meckinock - 11 Mar 07 - 3:32 PM

Ch. 1: Resurrection

Awww, Dwim.

You made me believe it could have been this way  I wish it had.  Beautiful.

meckinock

Go to Resurrection

Resurrection

Dwimordene - 11 Mar 07 - 7:11 PM

Ch. 1: Resurrection

Hi Meckinock,

I thought this might be right up your alley. :-) I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you for commenting!

Dwim

Go to Resurrection

Resurrection

Rani - 27 Jun 09 - 11:03 PM

Ch. 1: Resurrection

Sigh..Halbarad's death always grieved me, knowing that he never got to see his hard work come to fruition with Aragorn crowned and Arnor rebuilt. A real tearjerker Dwimordene, congrats!

Go to Resurrection

Resurrection

Dwimordene - 28 Jun 09 - 4:30 AM

Ch. 1: Resurrection

Hello again, Rani,

Poor Halbarad just gets the raw end of every deal - not only does he die, he doesn't even make it into that darned lament at the end!

So just once, he gets to see what his labors have helped to win.

A real tearjerker Dwimordene, congrats!

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it.

Dwim