Comments for: Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Talk to Gilnaur

Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Virtuelle - 03 Sep 07 - 9:50 AM

Ch. 20: Conversations

Gilnaur,

This story has me willing Eli to meet her dad.... if I could jump in the story and help her I would.  It's a wonderful feeling  to read something that keeps me so intrested.   I check every day to see if you have added another chapter.  I so want Eli to meet her dad and be accepted into the family, but I also know you like to weave a good plot.  Keep up the excellent work.

Waiting for your next post. Virtuelle

Go to Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Gilnaur - 07 May 08 - 10:20 AM

Ch. 20: Conversations

Thanks Virtuelle,

You are right, I do like to weave a good tale and I like to write with as much descriptive detail as possible. The worlds I set my stories in are pretty clear in my mind and I like to share them with my readers so they can visualize them as well.

Sorry about the delay in acknowledging your comment. I have discovered there is no way in doing so with a personal thankyou!

Go to Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

ecan48 - 02 May 08 - 1:40 PM

Ch. 33: Where Is The Future Leading?

Ihave been following this story for sometime I find it delightful. hope to read more some

ecan48

Go to Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Virtuelle - 06 May 08 - 11:16 AM

Ch. 33: Where Is The Future Leading?

Gilnar, nice to see you continuing with this story,  I find it very enchanting and well developed. I have been following it since last year.  Thank you for such descriptive writing, it lets you feel like your right there. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Go to Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Gilnaur - 07 May 08 - 10:01 AM

Ch. 33: Where Is The Future Leading?

Thanks Ecan2

I am glad you like the story. It is developing into one of my personal favorites although right now RL is putting something of a crimp in my writing time.

Go to Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Gilnaur - 07 May 08 - 10:05 AM

Ch. 33: Where Is The Future Leading?

Virtuelle, Glad you felt the desire to continue with your reading of the story. I appreciate it when folks take the time to leave comments. I try to answer them all usually with a private thankyou, but never could figure out how to do that here.

Go to Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Virtuelle - 03 Oct 09 - 11:16 PM

Ch. 45: The Field Of Honor, Or Justice Comes To Those Who Wait

Thank goodness she caught that yrch blood!

Thanks for continuing with this story, I check back into HASA every few weeks to see if you have added a chapter.

Turin and Eli were wonderful in your previous chapter.  So glad they got to pledge their love before the duel.  Keep up your fantastic story Gilnaur.

Go to Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

Lost Out Of Time II : The Coming Together

ecan48 - 23 Nov 09 - 12:48 PM

Ch. 45: The Field Of Honor, Or Justice Comes To Those Who Wait

Im looking forward to seeing more of this sequel. it really good!!

Ecan