Comments for: A Dangerous Hunger

Talk to IgnobleBard

A Dangerous Hunger

Agape4Gondor - 29 Aug 08 - 7:46 AM

Yikes! I think one of your best ever. Congrats on a well-crafted, delicious tale. Except - you left a part unfinished??? Will there be more? Will the other be saved?

Go to A Dangerous Hunger

A Dangerous Hunger

IgnobleBard - 29 Aug 08 - 2:53 PM

My best ever? Wow! Thanks, Agape! I hadn't planned on doing a sequel or anything. I just figured if Sauron had another Elf (he could be lying after all) the poor guy wasn't going to make it. What can you do? It *is* Sauron after all. Smile

Go to A Dangerous Hunger

A Dangerous Hunger

eliza61 - 29 Aug 08 - 4:56 PM

Oy Vey,

Pineapples & Haldir, two of my favorite things all together.  That was a great story.  Very, very intriguing from the start.  I enjoyed seeing Haldir a little unguarded even if it didn't turn out like he thought it would.

Thanks Ignoble & well done

Go to A Dangerous Hunger

A Dangerous Hunger

IgnobleBard - 31 Aug 08 - 7:00 AM

I'm not fond of pineapples myself but I think Haldir has developed a taste for them them. Wink Thanks so much for your comments. This was a fun story to write.

Go to A Dangerous Hunger

A Dangerous Hunger

Kestrel - 27 Aug 08 - 9:46 AM

Ch. 1: A Dangerous Hunger

Well, I don't suppose I'll ever look at a pineapple the same way now.....whew!  *Fans self*  Good thing the rest of the Galadhrim were on guard, while Haldir was "distracted"!  All of the Golden Wood could have been overrun with orcs, otherwise.  But of course Celeborn and Galadriel know all that goes on in their realm...sort of like being on a hidden camera.  :)  Very entertaining tale!

Go to A Dangerous Hunger

A Dangerous Hunger

IgnobleBard - 27 Aug 08 - 9:19 PM

Ch. 1: A Dangerous Hunger

"sort of like being on hidden camera"

That cracks me up. lol Thanks for your comments, Kestrel. I'm glad you enjoyed the pineapples. The fruit was a request and the golden ring connection was too good to pass up. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Go to A Dangerous Hunger