Comments for: Hand to Hand

Talk to Adaneth

Hand to Hand

Elrûn - 12 Mar 10 - 2:02 PM

Ch. 26: Shake the Darling Buds of May

THIS POST REMOVED DUE TO EMBEDDED JAVASCRIPT CODE.

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

DKP - 12 Mar 10 - 7:21 PM

Ch. 26: Shake the Darling Buds of May

Oof! What an intro quote! You had my heart pounding with that alone. ;-)

All I can really say is: I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER!

I started quoting and commenting, but it seemed I had something to say about every paragraph. Wonderful writing! Please, please don't make us wait too long to see what happens between these two.

In the meantime, I shall reread this for my, oh, fifth time now, and counting...

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Elrûn - 15 Mar 10 - 1:56 AM

Ch. 26: Shake the Darling Buds of May

Dear Adaneth,

For some reason my previous comment has been removed. I wrote that I was deeply moved by this new chapter. That sorrow should come in the merry, merry month of May makes it even more keen. Where will the two go from here? I just hope that they will not become estranged again...

Elrûn

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Adaneth - 15 Mar 10 - 7:22 AM

Ch. 26: Shake the Darling Buds of May

All I can really say is: I HAVE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS CHAPTER!

Not so long as I have.  Wink

Thank you for the kind comments.  If they are meant to stimulate the Muse, I am doing my best to make time for her.  But don't worry--I won't strand you here.  The next chapter is already in hand.

The time Dírmaen believed (correctly) that Saelon was not honest with him was when she asked him to escort her to Gunduzahar so she could trade for cloth, when her real purpose was to warn Veylin that Gwinnor had returned.

Thank you for posting again, Elrûn!  Hang in there until later this week!

Cheers--

Adaneth

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

mffantasia - 15 Mar 10 - 4:33 PM

Ch. 26: Shake the Darling Buds of May

Adaneth,

This chapter is so beautiful, I wanted to cry at the end. I hope that they get close after this. It was so perfect, his declaration, I melted along with Saelon. What a terrible and sad story Saelon's love story. So that is why she left home.

I really enjoy your descriptions of dwarves life, but please, do not have me hanging here waiting for a resolution of these two, I think that I will kill Veylin myself if he pops up in next chapter.

My, I can see the scene in my eyes, you are a great writer.

Go to Hand to Hand

Hand to Hand

Adaneth - 17 Mar 10 - 11:07 AM

Ch. 26: Shake the Darling Buds of May

I think that I will kill Veylin myself if he pops up in next chapter.

Glad I decided against that, then! Wink

I'm glad you're enjoying the story so much, Mffantasia.  Look for the next chapter tomorrow!

Cheers--