Comments for: Triptych

Talk to Adaneth

Triptych

mffantasia - 24 Mar 10 - 1:04 PM

Everything from the Dûnhebaid is welcome. I'm so glad that your muse is cooperating with you and we can have more stories.

You know, I'm amazed how much you know about hunting, sea and jewels. I have learned so much and of course, of your land, so different from mine.

Go to Triptych

Triptych

DKP - 26 Mar 10 - 5:38 PM

How excellent! I hadn't quite thoughts of these three as "geeks" per the birthday request, but it fits as superb masters of their relative domains - absolutely.

I love how you made the brevity of the pieces work so well: characters, interactions, and scene-setting all done beautifully.

Like others, I am in awe of both the breadth and depth of your knowledge, and enjoy every new tidbit I glean from your stories.

Go to Triptych

Triptych

Adaneth - 29 Mar 10 - 12:53 PM

I have learned so much and of course, of your land, so different from mine.

Ah, if you mean Scotland, MF, I wish it were mine!  I merely spent a few (extremely geeked-out) years there, and the Dûnhebaid is a way to take myself back . . . in spirit, if not in body.

As an archaeologist, I'm accustomed to piecing together peoples' lives from minutia; the obscure is my ordinary milieu.  It's great fun to put all this esoterica to good use.

Thanks to you, too, Denise!

Adaneth

Go to Triptych

Triptych

Larner - 02 Aug 10 - 5:32 PM

Ch. 1: Chasse

Perhaps they will feast on venison after all!

Go to Triptych

Triptych

Larner - 02 Aug 10 - 5:33 PM

Ch. 2: Shore

Again, a lesson taught and learned here.  At least the boys are safe until the tide falls again.

Go to Triptych

Triptych

Larner - 02 Aug 10 - 5:35 PM

Ch. 3: Sheen

And again a lesson is taught and learned--experience is the best teacher, after all.

Go to Triptych