Comments for: Cardolan's Legacy

Talk to Elora

Cardolan's Legacy

MMB - 26 Aug 11 - 6:20 PM

This is a delightful story, thoroughly believable.  Your OCs are well-rounded, and your settings and off-camera events quite reasonable.  This is a delight to read, and I'll be watching for your updates with anticipation.

Go to Cardolan's Legacy

Cardolan's Legacy

Elora - 27 Aug 11 - 7:42 PM

Thank you MMB.

It is a collaborative work between myself and my husband. I've just edited the latter part of Chapter 6 (Bree) with my husband's additions and started Chapter 7 (Cardolan Whispers).

Go to Cardolan's Legacy

Cardolan's Legacy

jgmsccc - 01 Nov 11 - 7:51 PM

You are weaving a wonderful tale.  I am really enjoying this and look forward to each new entry.

Go to Cardolan's Legacy

Cardolan's Legacy

curiouswombat - 10 Nov 11 - 5:13 AM

This is simply a short comment to let you know that I am reading, and enjoying, this ongoing tale as I realise I have not yet done so.

The characters are well rounded and the story is exciting with many twists and turns.

A right good read.

Go to Cardolan's Legacy

Cardolan's Legacy

Hanasían - 14 Nov 11 - 2:57 AM

Hi Elora! You write some amazing stories!Grin

Go to Cardolan's Legacy

Cardolan's Legacy

Elora - 14 Nov 11 - 2:00 PM

Thanks for the recent kind words, people. Whilst the serial continues, I have been delving into back stories.

Frea and Folca encountered Lochared and Rin much earlier than at Bree. For that tale, read Small Mercies - The King's Justice.

As for the infamous Meduseld Cheese Theft, details can be found in the tale Smelly Cheese - Best Laid Plans.

Hope you enjoy. Not sure if more vignettes from the past will emerge. One may, thought it is a dark tale... and another lighter one is dancing on the cusp of my thoughts too...

Go to Cardolan's Legacy

Cardolan's Legacy

Areil - 09 Dec 12 - 7:19 AM

The story is well versed in Middle Earth except for adult parts. An entirely new chapter to Tale of King Elessar, of whose rule we do not really know much. Once I started reading I was not able to stop till last chapter.

Go to Cardolan's Legacy