Comments for: Secret Chambers of the Heart

Talk to Adaneth

Secret Chambers of the Heart

Nath - 06 Jul 12 - 8:38 AM

It was a pleasant surprise to see another story in this series starting. I'm looking forward to the updates.

Go to Secret Chambers of the Heart

Secret Chambers of the Heart

Adaneth - 09 Jul 12 - 8:13 AM

Thank you for such prompt comments after my long absence, Nath, Elrûn, and Freyalyn!  It has taken me a while to convince the Dwarves to open up enough to tell this story, but hopefully you will find it worth the wait.

I can promise you will not be stranded in suspense while I hammer the end out of them this time, since the story is essentially complete and the next is clear in my mind.  (Anybody want to see the RL vs. Dwarven Muse cage match?)

Cheers--

Adaneth

Go to Secret Chambers of the Heart

Secret Chambers of the Heart

Adaneth - 12 Jul 12 - 5:44 AM

I'm glad you're enjoying the story, Akatsukami!  And here's another chapter for everyone.

Cheers--

Adaneth

Go to Secret Chambers of the Heart

Secret Chambers of the Heart

Adaneth - 19 Jul 12 - 6:36 AM

I'm glad you're enjoying the story, Nath and Elrûn.  I've just posted the next chapter, so you can find out whether you'll be seeing more of Grimr!

Cheers--

Adaneth

Go to Secret Chambers of the Heart

Secret Chambers of the Heart

Adaneth - 27 Jul 12 - 5:26 AM

Glad to see all these Dwarves haven't put you off, Nath!  Bitterness is, alas, something they are prone to, but hopefully Grimr's luck will turn.

Cheers--

Adaneth

Go to Secret Chambers of the Heart

Secret Chambers of the Heart

Akatsukami - 25 Oct 12 - 5:38 PM

I don't know :(

I'll have to re-read Chapters  9 and 10 carefully, but it seems  to me that in the matter of the bridge Sút was guilty of no more than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Is Veylin's not unjustified distaste for her leading him into being harsher toward than he should?

Go to Secret Chambers of the Heart

Secret Chambers of the Heart

chix - 01 Apr 13 - 11:32 AM

I have just discovered your Dunhebaid Cycle, and I am addicted! I hope there's more to come. Thank you for sharing your work!

Go to Secret Chambers of the Heart